Thursday 29 August 2013

TAG: Best of summer!



Here’s just a quick tag about all the best bits of the summer.  I hope you enjoy reading it and if you do the tag yourself please leave a link below so I can check it out.

1.       Favourite nail polish of the summer?

Any of the Barry M Gelly Shine polishes but I’ve been loving the Satsuma colour.

2.       Favourite lipstick of the summer?

Rimmel’s Kate Moss shade No. 8.

3.       Favourite blusher of the summer?

NYX powder blush in the shade Rose Garden.

4.       Favourite face product of the summer?

NYX illuminating face and body bronzer in shade Narcissistic (I use this as a highlighter).

5.       Favourite eye product of the summer?

It has to be the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (not very original but a classic!!).

6.       Favourite hair product of the summer?

Tigi Catwalk Sessions Sea Salt Spray.

7.       Favourite outfit of the summer?

Tricky in a blog post so I’ve linked a picture.  I always love wearing maxi dresses in the summer.  They are comfortable and stylish and can easily be dressed up or down.  This one is from Primark.





8.       Favourite film of the summer?

To be honest I haven’t watched that many films this summer but I did download ‘Side Effects’ the other day.  Not amazing but I didn’t fall asleep so that’s a good film in my book.

9.       Favourite song of the summer?

‘Radioactive’ by Imagine Dragons (I’m not actually sure if it was released this summer?!).  Check out the video too, it’s crazy (and kind of cute!).

10.   Favourite book of the summer?

‘The Dinner’ by Herman Koch.  An unusual thriller based around four friends meeting for dinner to discuss something their sons have done.  They are the only ones who know about so it poses a moral dilemma of whether to protect their children or do what is morally right.  Definitely worth a read.

 

Don’t’ forget to leave a comment or link below if you do this tag! x

2 comments: