Friday 30 August 2013

Review: Bioderma


 
Ok, so I realise that I am really late in jumping on the band wagon of the whole Bioderma craze but I have only recently managed to find anywhere that ships it (I ended up paying ridiculous amounts of shipping costs on Amazon).  For some reason the packaging has always put me off as to me it looks really clinical and more like something you would put on a grazed knee rather than gently removing your eye make-up.

Anyway, after watching endless amounts of reviews on youtube I decided to suck up the delivery costs and give it a go.  I have to say I have been really pleasantly surprised.  Not only does it remove all of my make-up easily (including really tricky waterproof mascara and eye-liner) but it is really gentle.  It actually does just feel like you are using water to remove your make-up.  Some removers sting my eyes but this is so gentle and leaves your skin feeling really soft.

It’s also so much easier than having lots of different bottles of cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover!  Being incredibly lazy I love just having it all in one bottle.  I’m still not completely convinced that it is as good for my skin as using all the individual skin products but on a day-to-day basis it’s great.  All it needs now is a UK stockist to avoid all the pricey delivery costs!!

Verdict: 4/5
Have any of you used the Loreal cleansing water?  Which one do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment