Monday 9 September 2013

Define your wardrobe!


Just recently I have been shopping a lot in Warehouse.  I have always been a budget clothing girl and whilst I realise Warehouse isn’t exactly high end, some of their items can be a bit pricier.  However, with my purchases so far I have not been disappointed with the quality and I certainly feel that it is worth saving for a few choice items rather than buying everything in sight (my general tactic when shopping in Primark).

For those of you who struggle to be prised away from the allure of buying twenty tops for £10 (regardless of whether they fall apart after the first wash) take a look at Warehouse’s ‘Definitive’ range.  These are casual basics at a good price with excellent quality to match.  They range from basic vest tops and T-shirts through to simple dresses.  Because the quality is so good these items can be worn on a day-to-day basis or dressed up with a statement necklace and heels for a night out.

My collection so far consists of Longer Line Cami (White) £10, Lacquared Lace Textured Stripe Tee (Red and White Stripe) £25, Zip Pocket Vest (Red) £14, Boyfriend Tee (Grey) £12, Boyfriend Tee (Red and White Stripe) £14.
Below are some of my outfit suggestions for two of the tops listed above.
 
 

Let me know if you’d like to see more outfit suggestions for Autumn.

 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment