Tuesday 3 September 2013

Autumn Wishlist


 
 
 
As Autumn approaches fast it brings with it new collections in stores (both fashion and beauty).  Here are a few of the things I am lusting after this season.

Fossil Tote Bag Camel £189
I really love Tote bags and have been looking for an ‘investment’ bag that isn’t going to fall apart or go out of fashion this season.  This particular Fossil bag has lots of different finishes you can choose from but my favourite is this camel colour.
 
 
Dune Reta Leather Knee High Boots £125
I have been searching for ages for a pair of black boots that are flattering but comfortable.  The heel on this boot looks like it would give your leg shape but not kill your feet by the end of the day.

Staring at Stars Teardrop Pointelle Sweater £45 Urban Outfitters
This cardigan will be great in the autumn when it’s not really cold enough for chunky knits but you still want something over your shoulders when you go out.  I love the colour too.
 
 
 
Cooperative contrast Collar Dress in Tile Print £48 Urban Outfitters

I love the pattern on this dress.  It’s still nice and colourful as we move out of summer but the colours are deep enough to transfer over in to Autumn.
 
 
 
Benefit Highbeam £19.50
I love highlighters (no idea why, it’s my weird beauty obsession).  I recently tested this highlighter when I was in duty free and loved the slightly pink tone to it.
 
Nars larger than life lipgloss in shade como £19
My make-up collection is definitely lacking a decent lipgloss and I have been hearing nothing but good things about the Nars selection.  This colour is perfect for the autumn months.
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation £33
A decent foundation is really important and again with this product I have heard nothing but good reports.  Definitely high on my shopping list (might blow my make-up budget though).
 
I hope you enjoyed reading my ‘wish list’.  Let me know what products you are coveting this Autumn.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment